Create Eye-Catching Signs and Banners
First impressions take only seconds. The signs and banners you put on display say a lot about your company, so make sure they’re giving the right message.
Whether you’re a large organization promoting a product, a small-business owner announcing your services or a party guru planning a birthday celebration, you can create customized signs, posters and banners that will draw the right kind of attention to your company or event.
- Trade shows
- Corporate meetings and training sessions
- Retail promotions
- Directional signage
- Academic or professional presentations
- Special events, such as birthday, graduation and company parties
We’ll provide individualized service by working with you to answer questions such as:
- What will the sign or banner be used for? Understanding your messaging goals will help us recommend a material to best serve your need.
- Where will it be displayed? Consider location and size to ensure visibility, readability and potential display tools.
- Will it be reused in multiple locations? Toting signs and banners around is simpler with flexible, lightweight material that can be easily rolled up and stored.
- How long will it be used? Laminating or mounting materials will provide extra durability.
24″x36″ Window Cling $53 plus tax and shipping.
Window Clings: Window clings are great for business and personal use. They are easy to remove and reposition with no residue left on the surface. Clings applies to glass, windows, car windows, appliance, etc… We only offer the cling for the inside use only. The artwork will not be visible from the outside. These are great for advertising and promotional use. Clings stick onto the surface with static and have glossy smooth finish. It is recommended to water the area on the glass before installation. Squeegee is also recommended to remove the air bubbles and water.
Bleed: For window clings, please build your print-ready digital files by adding 0.125″ (1/8″) bleed to each dimension for (or 0.0625″ bleed on all four sides). For example, a 12″ x 18″ window cling with the full bleed should be 12.125″ x 18.125″.